Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Ohhh THE REAL Quirky Queen is Back & She's NOT happy about her fake on here .. Comment Cafe Except a call from the Police πŸš” 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Quirky Queen..jules...Julie...you are the most annoying thing I have come across are you not getting enough attention anymore running round the app begging to be everyone's mod πŸ™ƒ you see with fakeness as this is what you have and portrayed....people open there eyes to you and all because you didn't get your own way...so silly julie/jules/Quirky you are irrelevant.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Just in from work where are you all who’s live 😘
im in bad girl squeeks .. i sneaked past irish kelly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It’s always the way! β€œI’m just gonna say this then I’m jumping down” nothing they ever say is ever meaningful or worthy of interjection. It’s always re-worded bullshit that someone else said 50 times before. Just people who are desperate to feel special and included, winds me up. It’s on bar with the idiots who say β€œyou know what I’m talking about, I’m not saying it on here” don’t bring it to a live then, numbnuts, of court people are gonna ask but that’s EXACTLY what they want. It gives me secondary school vibes
It's exactly like the twats sitting in hospital with a band on saying inbox me babe can't say on here 🀣

Status
Not open for further replies.