Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So I was sat thinking and here is what I think is happening. Pineapple fell off and WANTS to be relevant , I think she's as bad as Angie for wanting to be relevant and talked about. I think they've both spoke behind the scenes and agreed a story. Angie HATES that Charlie and others have a platform so is using Pineapple to get back at Charlie (With Pineapple letting it all out on a supposed phone call to Charlie and others)
Angie gets some kind of viewership with having Pineapple in her lives (number wise) and Pineapple is relevant again. Win Win for both.

Miss IDGAF!

Mar 7, 2024
U.k
So I was sat thinking and here is what I think is happening. Pineapple fell off and WANTS to be relevant , I think she's as bad as Angie for wanting to be relevant and talked about. I think they've both spoke behind the scenes and agreed a story. Angie HATES that Charlie and others have a platform so is using Pineapple to get back at Charlie (With Pineapple letting it all out on a supposed phone call to Charlie and others)
Angie gets some kind of viewership with having Pineapple in her lives (number wise) and Pineapple is relevant again. Win Win for both.
Yeah but i actually think lynz is the top player who has created the lies . Angie was too drunk to remember any of it hence the confusion today. Now lynz on the phone to remind her

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
I mean 🤔

Attachments

• IMG_7138.png
    IMG_7138.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.