Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yh it’s hilarious shouting and swearing at someone who is just bringing you food ya bloody numpty! Can’t remember but can remember pineapple situation just cos she is being messaged by lynz all the facts and how to keep the story straight
I feel for some of those drivers , the likes of Angie , CLA and many others thinking its acceptable to throw abuse at them all the time , they're already on s money , work in all weathers and have to be confronted with that gosh knows how many times a day , whilst they sit on your backside and offer sweet f/a to society

Feb 29, 2024
That was deffo lynz on the phone all a massive set up everything off pineapples is not her sis why would she use her sisters fb profile and emails it’s mental 😂😂 stick to the story guys 🤦‍♀️😂
I think it’s so weird that comment cafe found out literally everything about miss pineapple and now all of a sudden she has a mysterious sister that is her twin 🤣

Canthearyou

Mar 9, 2024
In Your Nightmares
Morning ya barrrstads
1000006093.jpg
Is this Linz

Mar 6, 2024
I think it’s so weird that comment cafe found out literally everything about miss pineapple and now all of a sudden she has a mysterious sister that is her twin 🤣
Honestly I think it’s pathetic and there is more going on behind the scenes last night was absolutely mental and disgraceful when you think she couldn’t stoop any lower, I’m sorry but I can’t feel sorry for her she does this to herself on a daily it’s ok for her to do stuff out of spite and cam 2 others but no one can do it to her 🤦‍♀️🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.