Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

That’s okay , that’s your opinion 💕☺️
And I'll carry on having my opinion and calling all you s stiring enablers out. How can anyone support someone so fing vile. Let's hope you haven't got kids that she'll dox or sons that she blames for a. You're all as bad as each other. Now off you pop back to your scumbag of a leader.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida

☀️GOOD MORNING fERS☀️

I just spent a dedicated hour and a half reading back about 60 pages (at this new double sized page) and catching up on everything. I missed all of last night because of RL stuff and I’m back and fully informed. Gonna bullet point some points.

• Pineapple is Karolin and if you think otherwise then you’re delulu as Delulu
  • Pearl is thick and that’s why people to go her with bullshit stories
  • Where the do did Angies massive knockers come from?
  • @MrsDoubtfire is the queen of AI and my creations quake in her presence
  • Who the do eats noodles with their hands?
  • Angies mods are bad enablers. It is quite interesting how they all do off when she gets in a state.
  • I do not believe any police turned up at her house. If they did, it was swingers in disguise.
  • Pineapples kids are probably stressed in school because their mates have all seen their mums cum covered fanny online.

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
And I'll carry on having my opinion and calling all you s stiring enablers out. How can anyone support someone so fing vile. Let's hope you haven't got kids that she'll dox or sons that she blames for a. You're all as bad as each other. Now off you pop back to your scumbag of a leader.
That’s fine I have no issues with your point of veiws , if we all see the world the same and had the same thoughts the world would be boring ☺️✌🏻

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

☀️GOOD MORNING fERS☀️

I just spent a dedicated hour and a half reading back about 60 pages (at this new double sized page) and catching up on everything. I missed all of last night because of RL stuff and I’m back and fully informed. Gonna bullet point some points.

• Angies mods are bad enablers. It is quite interesting how they all do off when she gets in a state.
  • I do not believe any police turned up at her house. If they did, it was swingers in disguise.
  • Pineapples kids are probably stressed in school because their mates have all seen their mums cum covered fanny online.
The dedication to read 60 pages and summarise 🙇🏻‍♀️ We’re all in the AI gang now, no quaking luv 🤣

Medusa

As much as I dislike Angie, I do feel bad for her sometimes. She is very clearly an alcoholic and has got nothing going on in her real life and she hasn’t got anything or anyone. Her mods on TikTok who she classes as friends don’t give a do about her whatsoever and are just wolves in sheep’s clothing, they’re desperate for her downfall. The conversation pearl had on live, her “friends” should be having with her. And I get it, you can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink but they do not support AT ALL! Hopefully, Angie should realise and get herself some help. But it comes to something when your public “enemy” is the one to talk to you about things and not people you class as your friends
When I first came on the app part of me did feel sorry for the woman. But I can no longer feel sorry for someone who has said and done the vile things she has. There's lonely alcoholics out there that would NEVER stoop so low even under the influence of alcohol. They would never say or do the things she has. In my eyes she has always been this way and she'll never change. which is the main reason people avoid having anything to do with her. I have empathy and I consider myself to be a very compassionate person but even I draw the line when it comes to people like her.

Feb 29, 2024

☀️GOOD MORNING fERS☀️

I sympathise. I was out for the weekend and it took me a day and a half🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Miss Dread expected to be in the top 5 on the weeklies she's clearly not being gifted and earning enough so she's put sub chat on so more of you idiots subscribe. Ffs Wake up!! If you can't see its all about money and greed then you clearly are stupid.
It does make me happy tbh, I hate creators who say “I’m going for the leaderboard” because they’re essentially telling people they need to send them money. I find it so cheeky!!

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

☀️GOOD MORNING fERS☀️

Omg you get an a* for your homework that is excellent. We should all make sure we read as earnestly and contribute as well as you
BIG CHONKY GIVES YOU AN A*

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
ANY1 ELSE having trouble today on here ??
I've been logged out my other account & tryed logging back in but says Login failed password wrongley entered to many times.
Yet I've not once logged out or entered password 🤔

Anyways I'm BACK BITCHES You won't keep me away from here For long....IM PART 2 NOW AND ILL KEEP GOING 🤔🤣🤣🤣
im annoyed that when i put a rubbish dump gif on my screen it isnt playing as a gif. but i can still like etc. maybe youre on the naughty step

Feb 29, 2024
When it went to midnight on Sunday I was watching a live he where he was in the box and he said I have to drop to wish Miss Red a happy birthday so I assumed he was going over to gift big 🤣🤣 instead he went over and pinned his own "happy birthday " comment and didn't even give her a rose 🤣🤣. He is a tight bastard and I would say its not gone unnoticed.
I didn’t see red gifting Alex when he did the risings either 👀👀

Status
Not open for further replies.