Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I’m sure flawless used to be the one that was crying and always upset about something in… and she wasn’t a fibromyalgia warrior she used to be endometriosis or something? I missed her as I went off so didn’t hear what she said - she mentioned here?

Reactions: Deleted member 919

Medusa

What name is flawless on here bloody attention seeker 😂😂
Look at her page. It will sum up what type of person she is. I feel for anyone who has lost a friend or loved one to suicide and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but the girl is another professional victim and apparently she wasn't as close to the friend in question. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But it was proven they barely knew each other apart from a few messages on social media.

Mar 8, 2024
do off flawless. You're dull as do you've left the app countless times because you can't handle the drama and play the victim. Yet you're constantly in everyone's buissness. Bore off with your kumbaya.
Couldn't of said it any better. She should be called perfectly fed in the head. That absolute melt is evil. I reckon she trolls massively but again people are so stupid not to realise.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
UNCENCORED

Attachments

• IMG_1762.jpeg
    IMG_1762.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 62

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Look at her page. It will sum up what type of person she is. I feel for anyone who has lost a friend or loved one to suicide and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy but the girl is another professional victim and apparently she wasn't as close to the friend in question. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. But it was proven they barely knew each other apart from a few messages on social media.
Yeah no exactly what flawless definitely not flawless, I have had to block her from peoples lives and her fake accts as well.
Totally agree about anyone losing their life, but to me she plays on it for gain and attention
To me she is a bully

Medusa

I’m sure flawless used to be the one that was crying and always upset about something in… and she wasn’t a fibromyalgia warrior she used to be endometriosis or something? I missed her as I went off so didn’t hear what she said - she mentioned here?
She didn't really say much but that's nothing new. She'll sit in people's boxes trying to gain clout as soon as there's drama kicking off she's straight in there. You'll know her. She went by the user name perfectly flawed. She was the one that caused a huge issue after she got in Angies box and tried to say she'd been bullied. She was pearls mod then they fell out because she said pearl should have jumped in and defended her. She was also Reds mod but I think Red got fed up with the amount of times she was supposed to be leaving the app. I could go on all day about her but I don't wanna bore the do out of everyone.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
She didn't really say much but that's nothing new. She'll sit in people's boxes trying to gain clout as soon as there's drama kicking off she's straight in there. You'll know her. She went by the user name perfectly flawed. She was the one that caused a huge issue after she got in Angies box and tried to say she'd been bullied. She was pearls mod then they fell out because she said pearl should have jumped in and defended her. She was also Reds mod but I think Red got fed up with the amount of times she was supposed to be leaving the app. I could go on all day about her but I don't wanna bore the do out of everyone.
She has her own thread and wasn't happy at all 🤣🤣🤣

Medusa

She going get a agency too now I fort you didn't like agency's Angie don't they take half of your gift money isn't that what you said now because you get ban alot. You suddenly want one now lol
It'll probably be Spartans they will take any scumbag on their books. She thought she was untouchable and she's probably pissed off with the amount of accounts she's had banned.

Mar 8, 2024
That wet lettuce is always saying everyone she speaks to bullies her. How the do anyone wants to have that around them is beyond me. I bet who she hangs with don't even like her 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.