Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiktokDrama26

Mar 1, 2024
Off topic quickly - made an account for TikTok as only have my main, trying to follow you guys but I tap on follow, it says following then goes back to follow. Is this happening with anyone else on their accounts?

Reactions: cacklemackrel

Medusa

Off topic quickly - made an account for TikTok as only have my main, trying to follow you guys but I tap on follow, it says following then goes back to follow. Is this happening with anyone else on their accounts?
I had that problem with my backup account. I waited a couple of days and everything went back to normal.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk

I think that usually happens when you follow a private account
Here my account is open try clicking follow & see if it happens it @littlemissnoisey

Reactions: TiktokDrama26
Feb 29, 2024
SNAP
Every since the Cheating storyline came out, he's not really been in Her live.
When b4 he was ALWAYS hoping up woth the rest of reds gang.
Same woth Miss J she was always the 1st in Alex's box. Now its ALL MT... ALEX THE OUTCAST
Pearl was in his box when it first happened defending him.. where is she now?? Somert deffo gone down angie should do an exposure on it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.