Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Angie and pineapple disccusing the terms of their setup.

Attachments

• IMG_3879.jpeg
    IMG_3879.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 19

Medusa

Pearls in Delus box saying she's concerned again... stop trying to Fool your viewers we DONT believe your bothered about angie after threatening to fold her like a deck chair previously 🤦‍♀️
Knew the whole thing was scripted. You can't go from hating someone to kissing their arse hole within the space of 24 hours. Drama brings views and they got the views they wanted.

Knew the whole thing was scripted. You can't go from hating someone to kissing their arse hole within the space of 24 hours. Drama brings views and they got the views they wanted.
Weird after Pearl accused Alex of setting things up with Angie for being in her box just a few days ago

Feb 29, 2024
they’re all so bloody defensive lol, I made one comment asking doesn’t angie wonder why her friends aren’t concerned, Angie told me I kept making that comment and got @ed by lynz and Zia🤣🤣🤣 if you were that supportive then Angie wouldn’t be crying on a live every night about unprocessed trauma and Zia wouldn’t be gifting pianos while Angie is passed out drunk🤣

they’re all so bloody defensive lol, I made one comment asking doesn’t angie wonder why her friends aren’t concerned, Angie told me I kept making that comment and got @ed by lynz and Zia🤣🤣🤣 if you were that supportive then Angie wouldn’t be crying on a live every night about unprocessed trauma and Zia wouldn’t be gifting pianos while Angie is passed out drunk🤣
I bet when Lynz @ed you she said you were “trying to be relevant”? It’s her favourite insult

Status
Not open for further replies.