Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Squeak, as you’re now reading this. I’d like to clear up some confusion you may have over why all this fallout in your group is happening. I will describe it in detail and I hope it’s not to difficult to understand. The reason, in full and with accuracy, is KELLY!
They’re gonna need terripy for all the troma

Medusa

Im heartbroken so I'm away to cry a river. Badgirl squeak blocked my comment cafe account. 😭 Now let's get something straight, most people find you BORING as do all we hear is "watch the door guys" how about you focus on finding a personality and cough up that squeaker from your pet toy. We only watch you when there's no one else to watch you're a boring fart. Now you've put a target on your back personally I didn't have an issue with you. But now I have b!! 😉

Medusa

Perfectly flawed is having a Menty bee on live cos someone’s set up a thread about her on here and she predicts they will come for her kids
We don't go for kids we have morals unlike the people perfectly flawed mingles with on the app. Bore off no one's interested in your sob stories.

Feb 29, 2024
Stop, I’m hoping she will join us on here
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.