Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Henry the haggard hoover blaming us for getting lynz banned. Love how we get the blame for everything yet so many people cant stand lynz.
Screenshot_20240313_214629_TikTok.jpg
Henry Hoover I know your in here you little prick. We don’t get lynx banned because she is part of our content. You are the one getting her banned cos you want to move up the ranks to be angies number 2 so do off trying to use us as scapegoats you bellend

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Henry Hoover I know your in here you little prick. We don’t get lynx banned because she is part of our content. You are the one getting her banned cos you want to move up the ranks to be angies number 2 so do off trying to use us as scapegoats you bellend
Hover trying hard to be the next Akex or MT ... even started doing his own silly lives & trying to get Angie in his box so he gets views.

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024

🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨

Reports of white goods raining down upon the streets of Ireland are coming in thick and fast.

Be vigilant if you go outside.
The falling fridges are said to have been accompanied by screams and wails as evidenced in the below photo taken by a petrified bystander
IMG_0494.jpeg
What have I missed! Where!😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

🚨🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨🚨

Reports of white goods raining down upon the streets of Ireland are coming in thick and fast.

Be vigilant if you go outside.
The falling fridges are said to have been accompanied by screams and wails as evidenced in the below photo taken by a petrified bystander
IMG_0494.jpeg
The objects being so huge, makes it funnier to me for some reason 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.