Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
749394A4-2108-4DDE-ADFC-72682EEA2763.jpeg
This is art. She’s looking directly at the comment and the expression. C’est magnifique

Medusa

Not angie saying she would love tiktok to be banned. Do you realise that means you have to make real friends Angie?? I can guarantee you, they won't pay for your takeaways and countless bottles of red and none of them will sit in your pissy stained bedroom telling you how much they idolise you.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
right so I missed the whole bit where Chloe went off, so lived it all through you all.
I got home in the middle of Mabel.

I have ultimate respect for Mabel, she’s had the bollocks to stand up to one of the biggest bullies, despite how much s she gets from real trolls (not CC trolls like actual trolls who’s aim is just to cause hurt) so I slowly gifted her 1 coin gifts to see if Kelly blocked me. She didn’t, the b.

Bad gal squeak needs to do off. Moaning old bastard. If she’s getting so affected, GET OFF THE APP

If Kelly is this affected, GET OFF THE APP

Not a day goes by where Kelly isn’t offended or affected by something or someone. Why can’t she understand that she is the problem?

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
right so I missed the whole bit where Chloe went off, so lived it all through you all.
I got home in the middle of Mabel.

I have ultimate respect for Mabel, she’s had the bollocks to stand up to one of the biggest bullies, despite how much s she gets from real trolls (not CC trolls like actual trolls who’s aim is just to cause hurt) so I slowly gifted her 1 coin gifts to see if Kelly blocked me. She didn’t, the b.

Bad gal squeak needs to do off. Moaning old bastard. If she’s getting so affected, GET OFF THE APP

If Kelly is this affected, GET OFF THE APP

Not a day goes by where Kelly isn’t offended or affected by something or someone. Why can’t she understand that she is the problem?
Agree 💯

Status
Not open for further replies.