Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
She blamed Chloe for making her doxx herself, blamed Buster for the chair, blames everyone for triggering her every 5 seconds. She is the only woman on this planet that is never at fault for any of her own actions. You can have mental health disorders, but people with BPD aren’t all twats. Sometimes it’s just down to being a t through and through. When they add t as a diagnosis in the DSM 5 or they have medication for Twatitis, I will not be excusing any of it
She's been triggered more times than Alec Baldwins side piece 😂😂

Medusa

Alex is live with some fishwives and his ex Toni - that situation is fing surreal. I’ve never encountered such strange people in my life than I’ve seen on TikTok lives.
She's been sat in his box most of the day. Sometimes I feel bad for her then other times I wanna give her a slap. If that was my man he wouldn't have a dick left and I definitely wouldn't be sitting in his box listening to his slimy sexual innuendos to other women. I hope the girl finds some self respect and realises she can do way better than that creepy piece of s.

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_1723.jpeg
When you expected to get straight to number one for weekly’s and realise nobody really gives a do about you and you don’t get anywhere near😍😍😍
That top doesn’t go with her hair it’s winding me up 🤣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
She's been sat in his box most of the day. Sometimes I feel bad for her then other times I wanna give her a slap. If that was my man he wouldn't have a dick left and I definitely wouldn't be sitting in his box listening to his slimy sexual innuendos to other women. I hope the girl finds some self respect and realises she can do way better than that creepy piece of s.
Yeah I find the whole thing weird. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near that man again. How can she ever trust him again?

Status
Not open for further replies.