Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people are slowly not only seeing her for who she is but she’s also taken a lot of her supporters, gets new ones, looses them etc. she can’t keep friends so people go into Alex’s, Chloe’s etc
The friendship recycling is certainly apparent in the delusive world. I think it’s best for her and everyone she just gets another dog and doesn’t try have friends

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
I'm not going into lives and letting them know I'm here on two accounts 😭
All snow flakes if it's not their narrative or giggle and OGs and new do them
As it was then explained and why she now come in and that's to stop us all being about to go into the lives!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
You didn’t do anything 😭
I honestly didn't know pats background, I said fun hoover because I thought she was trauma dumping, again didn't know her story.
I was literally saying thank you to Mabel for defending us over the no talking about kids thing, and I put world on the end hoping Mabel would read it out and say whirled 😔

Tiktok_dramas

Mar 14, 2024
Northumbria
Here's a wee bit of thought maybe stop fing putting your kids online. The most people need to know is you're a parent. We don't need to hear them still awake at 11pm. The internet is a strange place it doesn't need to know anything about anyone's kids. People are too comfortable oversharing.
yet people who put there kids up scream the most about protecting kids rght

Lynz needs to crawl back to her cave and put the rock back. Completely fwit at best. Boils my piss when she attempts to take the moral high ground
I just know that one day it will kick of between Lynz and Angie and the wait will be totally worth it. They’ll both pull one another so deep under and I’ll be snacking with a smile on my face

Status
Not open for further replies.