Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Always got kids on the tongue 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄
66F35A4E-E9FD-4C89-B978-3648447C6974.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Hold up what the f has gone off with Clairebear & chloe bullying Angie ?? 🙈
Chloe and mazza got dared to go into angies live and Chloe didn’t know what to say, so she started asking angie if she was ok and asked frosty if he was a wrongen!🤣 then angie was affected when she found out it was a dare and started crying mental health! She said she was gonna call police on us and make us all loose our jobs and then called Claire fat!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Hold up what the f has gone off with Clairebear & chloe bullying Angie ?? 🙈
Mabel was clout chasing off comment cafe. Some here dared her and chloe to go to angies live. Both did and were very caring. Lynz and Zia whipped up the dare Angle. Angies deluded mind churned the gravy and chloe, Claire and comment cafe are evil. New season unlocked

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Chloe and mazza got dared to go into angies live and Chloe didn’t know what to say, so she started asking angie if she was ok and asked frosty if he was a wrongen!🤣 then angie was affected when she found out it was a dare and started crying mental health! She said she was gonna call police on us and make us all loose our jobs and then called Claire fat!
I really don’t understand what the Claire involvement is and I watched it all. I feel a bit bad for her but maybe I’ve had a stroke from all the laughing. I have a banging headache this morning the AI art and the photo of Claire have caused me physical pain

Status
Not open for further replies.