Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I really don’t understand what the Claire involvement is and I watched it all. I feel a bit bad for her but maybe I’ve had a stroke from all the laughing. I have a banging headache this morning the AI art and the photo of Claire have caused me physical pain
She’s just jealous that Claire can take a joke! Some of us were in the live last night pissing about making memes of Claire, and angie came in here and got all affected! 🤣 to be fair she did the same thing when Mable and MT were both reading comment cafe! She’s also pissed that she’s been called out for hanging with nonces!

Just a reminder of Angie threatening us with the Popo last night 🤣🤣
IMG_3952.jpeg
I’VE DONE NUFFIN

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s just jealous that Claire can take a joke! Some of us were in the live last night pissing about making memes of Claire, and angie came in here and got all affected! 🤣 to be fair she did the same thing when Mable and MT were both reading comment cafe! She’s also pissed that she’s been called out for hanging with nonces!
I watched the whole thing and I’m baffled at how Claire is the one she’s annoyed about. I genuinely have a headache from laughing and looking at my phone all night 🤣🤣🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I’m confused how the dare is a crime? Is she calling police on Clare or the comments here? I don’t think police would come out for that. I feel bad for Clare tbh wasn’t it chloe and Mabel that did the dare I’m completely lost and it was only last night.
It was claires live after. Chloe and the wheezers were having banter based entertainment. Ang, lynz and zia listened in, and the ss and giggles became an human rights offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.