Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
You could send the pope she isn't going to listen to anyone because she truly believes she doesn't have a problem
Most people with addictions don’t, but then again most people have family or friends who are concerned but she literally doesn’t have anyone. Dreading for the day that she gets seriously ill or possibly looses her life. Sad situation

NoseyNora42

Mar 9, 2024
Is there anywhere we could even report this to? Someone that can go out and encourage her to see someone for this? She is literally yellow
I’ll be honest, I think you could call adult services in her area but someone has even said they are going to write a letter to her mum and express how poorly she looks and she needs professional help. I don’t think even her own mum gives a s either tbh

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Mummy Belton aka loose knickers, leave angie alone and swallow your spit woman!

200.gif

Gemstone

Feb 28, 2024
Zias basement
They absolutely didn’t say that. So you’re an angie lover I take it?!
Yes they did, and no I’m not. I was blocked from the live for saying that is too far🤦🏼‍♀️I’ll try and find the clip. It was when Angie was drunk a week or so ago talking about her dads death again and her, mazza, etc we’re all talking about it and the comments were accusing her of having something to do with it because she has changed the story time and time again

Mar 2, 2024
Yes they did, and no I’m not. I was blocked from the live for saying that is too far🤦🏼‍♀️I’ll try and find the clip. It was when Angie was drunk a week or so ago talking about her dads death again and her, mazza, etc we’re all talking about it and the comments were accusing her of having something to do with it because she has changed the story time and time again
I assumed you were talking about today. I don’t like the dead being mentioned but personally if I was going to cry over the loss of a loved one, I wouldn’t do it s faced, live on an app till the views went up

Status
Not open for further replies.