Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I know people who have self harmed because of what creators have done to them on tiktok. They don't go online getting smashed most days of the week. Angie go seek some proper help from professionals remember their are young impressionable people on the app watching your behaviour. Stop making empty threats and making people worry and argue. Get your s together and get sorted out before it's to late.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Nah I'm not taking the piss. I don't particularly like any of them but I don't want them doing stuff to get "in" with us or getting any s. We are faceless trolls nobody can say or do anything to us. They aren't.
That's true. But I don't think mabel is fragile. She has no issue screaming and giving People s on a daily.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Mabel if having us all around means your going to get nothing but s i for one am happy to be blocked its been a laugh but things are getting serious. No ones mental health should be tarnished but angie is a huge fing mockary!
i am not blocking you, she can say what she likes.... the actions of a few horrible members of CC dont reflect on you all, you are funny and innocent trolling and i am perfectly fine with you being in my lives xo

Attachments

• IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 59
Status
Not open for further replies.