Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I like to remind people often because it's so silly and people fell for it straight away 😭😭
200.gif

Blob fish

Feb 28, 2024
So now this thread is full of plm scumbags. I know how you lot tell lies and make fake edits. Remember telling everyone I’d murdered my own kid when she passed away from Sid’s. You lot are fing sick fs. Even made fake WhatsApp messages of me apparently admitting it. Admin need to boot these sick fs. All they do is target people they don’t like absolute scumbags. And Jodie you sat with these fs for months while doing this s so don’t sit there acting all innocent you green haired t

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
So now this thread is full of plm scumbags. I know how you lot tell lies and make fake edits. Remember telling everyone I’d murdered my own kid when she passed away from Sid’s. You lot are fing sick fs. Even made fake WhatsApp messages of me apparently admitting it. Admin need to boot these sick fs. All they do is target people they don’t like absolute scumbags. And Jodie you sat with these fs for months while doing this s so don’t sit there acting all innocent you green haired t
Can you show us the comments from plm members? Cause it's simply just comment cafe members discussing things plm have done. I dunno if your lost?

Feb 29, 2024
Who is this then kat, sausage, Lottie, Johnny or one of the other members of the noncebrigade?

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
So now this thread is full of plm scumbags. I know how you lot tell lies and make fake edits. Remember telling everyone I’d murdered my own kid when she passed away from Sid’s. You lot are fing sick fs. Even made fake WhatsApp messages of me apparently admitting it. Admin

Where are you all now??
In unstable Mabel’s

Reactions: Dopey Donut
Status
Not open for further replies.