Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I would never treat a pet like this
I don’t mean this to come across rude, but am I missing something? All I can see is him pushing the cat out of the way, but it might be because the video isn’t very responsive on my end.

ronold

Mar 15, 2024
London
Unstable so jealous of people.why are you on here trying to be someone????it's fjng weird.all you do is talk about angie hoping for her platform.you will not be a big creators so stop trying.you accuse people with no proofe dangerous woman

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Unstable so jealous of people.why are you on here trying to be someone????it's fjng weird.all you do is talk about angie hoping for her platform.you will not be a big creators so stop trying.you accuse people with no proofe dangerous woman
We have enough proof as it’s spelled. Mabel isn’t jealous of anybody; she is simply exposing people that deserve to be exposed. If you have a problem with that then why are you sat here running your mouth?

Quiet you burger franchise clown. Angies offline so you’re going round looking to be her next pet? You sound like you have nothing to pull her up on if your argument is “you’re jealous”. And she’s always come with the proof. She spends half her time playing the screen recordings on her little lappy top

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024

People that make accusations like her I won't go away.go and made a thread of her then. Constantly talking anout i am a pedo is weird
ronold your a right t arnt you 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 now do off
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.