Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Angie supporting Gemz after the a charge threat. As they say in limbo, how low can you go?
IMG_5153.jpeg

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Unstable so jealous of people.why are you on here trying to be someone????it's fjng weird.all you do is talk about angie hoping for her platform.you will not be a big creators so stop trying.you accuse people with no proofe dangerous woman
firstly please invest in a dictionary if you are going to try and insult me please learn to spell.
secondly i do not want a platform, i haven't made a single penny since being on Tiktok.
but what i have gained is some real friends whom i will do anything to protect and defend can you say the same?

so how about you beg for some more money and go and buy another bottle of wine and have your 1,000,000 "breakdown" of the day <3

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
firstly please invest in a dictionary if you are going to try and insult me please learn to spell.
secondly i do not want a platform, i haven't made a single penny since being on Tiktok.
but what i have gained is some real friends whom i will do anything to protect and defend can you say the same?

so how about you beg for some more money and go and buy another bottle of wine and have your 1,000,000 "breakdown" of the day <3
You never disappoint Mabel 😂🫶

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024

With respect, and it has gone up a lot over the last 24hrs, mocking her addiction is not really on. It doesn't make any of us any better than her if we start doing that.

But that's just my opinion.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Ronald aka baps and flaps Angie needs a new duvet she puked on it not known of been binned or still in bed 😂😂
And Mable you have made many friends who will have your back from here love probably something you never thought would happen
You are a good one and a strong person
❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.