Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Playing with the AI thingy & this is What I imagine Pat From Mabels live looks like...

Attachments

• askai_23106.jpg
    askai_23106.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 27

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Have you seen yoir posts??? That's a joke hahahahaha
Can I give you some advice, if your gonna comment please for the love of tiktwat read it to make sure it makes sense and check your fing spelling you annoying t.
P.s Please don’t bother replying cos I won’t fing see it cos your now on my ignore list, congratulations you little f

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
With respect, and it has gone up a lot over the last 24hrs, mocking her addiction is not really on. It doesn't make any of us any better than her if we start doing that.

But that's just my opinion.
with disrespect you are active in a forum THAT YOU MADE sitting enabling and talking to people who are mocking me getting a as a child, mazza's trauma and mocking Pat's losses so i will not take opinion or advice from someone who is clearly a walking talking contradiction

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
with disrespect you are active in a forum THAT YOU MADE sitting enabling and talking to people who are mocking me getting a as a child, mazza's trauma and mocking Pat's losses so i will not take opinion or advice from someone who is clearly a walking talking contradiction
That is true. I made the thread. But not once have I mocked, or enabled it . If you take the time to read, I've actually defended you on many occasions.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
firstly please invest in a dictionary if you are going to try and insult me please learn to spell.
secondly i do not want a platform, i haven't made a single penny since being on Tiktok.
but what i have gained is some real friends whom i will do anything to protect and defend can you say the same?

so how about you beg for some more money and go and buy another bottle of wine and have your 1,000,000 "breakdown" of the day <3
Mabel wen you going online need someone real to watch lol xx

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
That is true. I made the thread. But not once have I mocked, or enabled it . If you take the time to read, I've actually defended you on many occasions.
listen Anxiety Kelly

you aren't as clever as you may think

rule number one if you are going to make a fake account to troll make sure you aren't the only person mentioning your name and defending yourself over and over again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.