Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Why do ftards like you always dribble on about Karma ? You all talk the same fing se it’s hard to tell who’s the bigger t you or her. Your head is fing massive by the way. No offence but it’s jarring to look at.
then don't look its literally simple mate, i might spit at the screen, i may shout, i am loud, aggressive and annoying

but i don't abuse kids so i can sleep well at night knowing that.

the fact you have taken this opportunity to come at me when i am defending the kids shes has fing tortured says more about you than me

@Fiesty dont you EVER EVER rear your fing ugly mole ridden head in here ever again we dont sit with child abusers. Imagine using children's misfortune as a fing meal ticket then abusing them you nasty spineless horrible piece of s. Telling us to bath and go to the fridge go wash your house you dirty scruffy t and slam your head in the fridge after your done!!

Madasahatter

Feb 29, 2024
then don't look its literally simple mate, i might spit at the screen, i may shout, i am loud, aggressive and annoying

the fact you have taken this opportunity to come at me when i am defending the kids shes has fing tortured says more about you than me
To be fair I turn volume down in your live but love you

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Feb 29, 2024

Attachments

• BF46C5D6-3377-4053-9ACD-485109212965.png
    BF46C5D6-3377-4053-9ACD-485109212965.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 21
Feb 29, 2024

Gaslighting about kids is as lame as your fing white knighting rants that you go on. You could give less of a do about kids you moron. Don’t act like a hero when you’re nothing more than scumbag like she is. Get fed

• Angry
Reactions: WhatsHappening
Feb 29, 2024
Yeah you gone so quiet fisty
@Fiesty dont you EVER EVER rear your fing ugly mole ridden head in here ever again we dont sit with child abusers. Imagine using children's misfortune as a fing meal ticket then abusing them you nasty spineless horrible piece of s. Telling us to bath and go to the fridge go wash your house you dirty scruffy t and slam your head in the fridge after your done!!
Don't forget she raised money for a disabled woman and was mean give her a wheelchair and a shed and keep the money I don't beleave mazza used it for the car they keeped it

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
One of them abuses their children. That’s the difference.
Why are her children in her custody if that's the case? Have you seen first hand proof or just word of mouth from a unreliable source like Tam...

I remember Tam telling everyone Angie gave a child up for adoption in New Zealand 🤣🤣🤣 after that day I wouldn't believe a word out of her mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.