Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
IMG_7168.jpeg
STOP 💀💀💀

Neither do I. I don't sit with abusers of any kind. Look at you.

Now kindly know this dip s.

They all abused that child just there. Because that is not the whole story.

And it's not mine to share wait 10 years they might come tell you

Now I abusing t... Go play with traffic and ya little group of abusing friends who have no fing clue and are being used by mazz as a sick pawn she did the same with others

And she's doing this because I'm happy and moved on. She can't continue to get away with it. None of you can.

And you ain't gonna upset me by being sty bastards on the internet in person.

Think what you like

The truth will come out.

Till then I'm gonna continue to fight and be the happy me.

Vileness won't win people

Love wins
Me please do enlighten what abusers im sat with right now im coversating with one i know that much. I'm not a dip s either im a better person than you'll ever be!

As for you telling me to kill myself unlucky for you darling im not mentally unwell so i wont take that advice and neither will the rest of the people in here.

I dont care what you say but what i do care about is that you put children at risk now in my eyes thats scummy as do.

Now i wont tell you to off yourself because you n i arnt the same.

Your full of hate ✌

I told them it was wrong they stopped now kindly just do off

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Me please do enlighten what abusers im sat with right now im coversating with one i know that much. I'm not a dip s either im a better person than you'll ever be!

As for you telling me to kill myself unlucky for you darling im not mentally unwell so i wont take that advice and neither will the rest of the people in here.

I dont care what you say but what i do care about is that you put children at risk now in my eyes thats scummy as do.

Now i wont tell you to off yourself because you n i arnt the same.

Your full of hate ✌

I told them it was wrong they stopped now kindly just do off
I’m not reading the slags comment as I’ve blocked it. You have done nothing wrong. Don’t let that freak get to you. She’s disgusting and doesn’t deserve any attention from any of us 🥰

Feb 29, 2024
she comes for kids daily, what was said tonight was outing the fact Fiesty has abused kids. why aren't you commenting on that part ....surely that is what's the most important part?

Fiesty has came for Mazza kids time and time again
came for her trauma time and time again

came for my childhood trauma time and time again

but that is okay yeah...because a mistake was made. like please check your morals. we have addressed the do up and that's that
we haven't hide away from it can Aisha say the same.
do your trauma you gaslighting t

Status
Not open for further replies.