Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
Like I said, I have no involvement in what gets put out.

I may not agree with what happened tonight, but it is NOT my duty to protect YOUR kids, that is YOUR duty.

I protect my own children, that I have given birth too.

If what had happened tonight, had happened to my children, I wouldn't have jumped straight on a tiktok live, I would have gone down the correct route to report this.

By jumping on a tiktok live straight after YOUR kids trauma we're read out, I mean what was that for? Attention? Validation? Gloating?

Why are we living in this world, where if something bad happens to our own flesh and blood our first point of call is to fire up some bloody tiktok live, that is NOT protecting your children, that is adding more fuel to the fire that is already burning!
I'd made all the calls I could. The kids are fast asleep and were

And they needed to see they don't impact me. They are the problem

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Not long got home. Sorry Feisty. I wasn't here to support you. What's happened is absolutely disgusting. I knew Tam was bad but I didn't realise how bad.
Tam you have 2 beautiful children yourself, how would you like it if their photo was put on here? And if all of your court cases were put on here? You pretend to be spiritual but no way on earth that's true because you are way too evil so it's actually satanic darling, not spiritual. Get it right. And Kels, it's not just ANY steak darling, it's the best M&S fillet. 😋 hahaha.
Look its no big deal that hubby & I eat at Miller & Carter most weekends. We just like the place, we know the manager & the food is pretty decent. So why does that bother you so much? Don't deny it. It's all recorded darling. I've only ever put 1 photo on my tiktok of it but it certainly pissed you off. Wow, jealous much LittleMissUnstableMabel
Come visit me & I'll treat you to a steak at Miller & Carter.
Now why don't you just get the do over Feisty & get on with your own lives. We only talk about you when you've spoken about us! Grow up. I'm literally bored

The only beast here is you allowing this happing tonight
Cool story jiggly

• Haha
Reactions: Witchy_woowoo

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
I don’t like tam tbh but I think her showing the picture of the kids was a mistake becuse she was scrolling through screenshots…. although I do think it’s weird she has a picture of someone’s kids on her phone! But this isn’t mables fault! She didn’t know the picture would be shown! But I do think feisty should be outed for what she’s done!…. At the same time tam should be outted for her bribing pedos!
I've not done anything. And it's not my place to say
This is a kids trauma for the love of god! You are thick as do man

Reactions: WelshCatLadyLisa
Nov 10, 2023
Ahhh see we knew this and we're feeding Sam bull to spread back.

And you abused kids tonight. Angie was right the cycle didn't stop with you. Don't engage with me talking about or too me is classed as harassment. Kindly go along with your day after pouring over confidential stolen paperwork.

You have no right.

If it was your papers how would you feel! Don't answer I want you to not talk to me or about me. Anymore.

Goodbye
You absolute vile fing b. You dragged Mabel’s trauma through the app. You’ve continuously mocked her trauma. And here you are again having a dig about her trauma again. Go swivel on angies wine bottle.

Feb 29, 2024
Never hurt a child in my life. That's a fact.
The state of your fing house in itself is abuse! And the social services reports don’t lie! Don’t bother replying to this I’m putting you on my ignore list! Oh and btw detective matress back I’m not your fing ex! I’d rather masturbate with a cheese grater than ever be in your presence 🤮🤣

Last edited:

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Wow is she really trying to clear Dirty Lottie now 😭 wow Lottie knows s about Tam being part of that group! That's why

Status
Not open for further replies.