Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'd made all the calls I could. The kids are fast asleep and were

And they needed to see they don't impact me. They are the problem
This is where your wrong, why do they need to see they don't impact you?

Your whole concern should be your children.

You are well aware, jumping on a live and gloating, or 'showing that your not bothered' will only add fuel to the fire, because you've hurt people fiesty. Now, I don't care what anyone says I do NOT agree with the excitement Tam had tonight with exploiting your kids trauma, BUT you have hurt Mazza, and you HAVE hurt Mabel, and you cannot expect them to sit back, and not retaliate.

I just think you need to really concentrate on your kids, you say that your this new improved happy fiesty, that your life has moved on, then actually MOVE ON.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Tam out for a gym sesh with her pet toads

1710641730442.png

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Ahhh see we knew this and we're feeding Sam bull to spread back.

And you abused kids tonight. Angie was right the cycle didn't stop with you. Don't engage with me talking about or too me is classed as harassment. Kindly go along with your day after pouring over confidential stolen paperwork.

You have no right.

If it was your papers how would you feel! Don't answer I want you to not talk to me or about me. Anymore.

Goodbye

the fact you have talked about me on lives multiple times, messaged me multiple times, got your friends to message me
commenting in here multiple times, and sitting on tiktok running your mouth about us all damaged any case you believed you had you fing beast
you need to educate yourself on the laws. by doing all of this you are showing you are not ' Distressed, alarmed and fearing for your safety' which is what you need for any harassment case. you would think you would know that considering you where married to a police officer

also slander is NOT a crime in Scotland which means i cannot prosecute anyone outside of Scotland and anyone outside of Scotland can't prosecute me

melt

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
You absolute vile fing b. You dragged Mabel’s trauma through the app. You’ve continuously mocked her trauma. And here you are again having a dig about her trauma again. Go swivel on angies wine bottle.
I mean I didn't she did
She talked about it she said it she outed it not me I've proven this.

She's a drama queen who can't see the wrong she's done.

I said is ya dad ya dad or your uncle cause at that point the lies maz told me that's the least believable one.

But wait it was true.

My bad.

She then said that was me laughing at what happend when she was two

I know she's got a."chuma" but surely she's not that broken

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
the fact you have talked about me on lives multiple times, messaged me multiple times, got your friends to message me
commenting in here multiple times, and sitting on tiktok running your mouth about us all damaged any case you believed you had you fing beast
you need to educate yourself on the laws. by doing all of this you are showing you are not ' Distressed, alarmed and fearing for your safety' which is what you need for any harassment case. you would think you would know that considering you where married to a police officer

also slander is NOT a crime in Scotland which means i cannot prosecute anyone outside of Scotland and anyone outside of Scotland can't prosecute me

melt
Harrassing me and malicious communications to cause distress.

Please do not comment to.me or talk about me. Thank you good bye

Feb 29, 2024
Well you would know eh? Seeing that you are judging them both by your own standards darling. Now do OFF!
Who are you fing talking too? Why don’t you crawl back up feistys pressure sore infested arse! I’ll judge whoever the do i want when they abuse children or help pedophiles! Clearly you are a wrongen too supporting these types of people! In fact don’t bother replying you’re going on the ignore list 🤣

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Stablemarble you sit there with some of the ones involved in urive and In the box tonight and doxing kids on ur own live as proof is on here too!
But don't want to talk about it as it's your friends 😂 Lottie is a scummy t doxing children and families but Tam is trying to say it's fine as Lotties kids was Doxed! She can't have them ffs thank god!

Reactions: Fiesty
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
I mean I didn't she did
She talked about it she said it she outed it not me I've proven this.

She's a drama queen who can't see the wrong she's done.

I said is ya dad ya dad or your uncle cause at that point the lies maz told me that's the least believable one.

But wait it was true.

My bad.

She then said that was me laughing at what happend when she was two

I know she's got a."chuma" but surely she's not that broken
You're not gaining fans here. Keep going. You're only gonna piss more people off. Not that i give a flying do tbh.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Tam has just admitted to having photos of fiestas kids and it now deleting it in case she shows it. Who the fk has other peoples kids stored in their phone. Too late anyway scroll up you showed the kids pics

Reactions: Fiesty
Mar 14, 2024
wales
Harrassing me and malicious communications to cause distress.

Please do not comment to.me or talk about me. Thank you good bye
more like ur harassing Mabel u child abuser just cos u got no more amo left u think ur clever going for someone’s trauma very abusive indeed ur the one that’s making yourself look like a narcissistic child abuser not them now go play skipping

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.