Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
I mean I didn't she did
She talked about it she said it she outed it not me I've proven this.

She's a drama queen who can't see the wrong she's done.

I said is ya dad ya dad or your uncle cause at that point the lies maz told me that's the least believable one.

But wait it was true.

My bad.

She then said that was me laughing at what happend when she was two

I know she's got a."chuma" but surely she's not that broken
you talk so much s, i never told mazz about that part of my trauma

but you are changing your story

where's the screen recording of me saying it 'Mazz live' that you claimed was the excuse ?

still waiting on it just like all the rest of the proof you have been claiming you have about everyone and all my friends

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
i don't need a beast like you to feel sorry for me ya fing Wrongun

i don't abuse kids unlike you. if you don't like being exposed then keep your mouth shut

you can mock my trauma all you want i think I've proven it will not silence me

i have real friends ya fing melt, unlike you since your friend Lisa has been singing like a cannery to Sam :ROFLMAO:
Oh how we played Sam! Best laugh was how she fell for it. I can't stand her. She's a sly snake. Everybody she makes friends with she falls out with eventually. She slagged you all off. Me I'd say to your faces!! You are all scum! Sam loves you Kels. Reac this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315_164407_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240315_164407_WhatsApp.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Oh you on about jigglepuff you better leave that girl alone she’s a little sweetheart , none of you will ever compare to her leave her be you bullied her once before for having ms and calling her slow stupid a dribbler that was enough leave her be she’s not well
Oh i think you'll find you're wrong there....I've never spoken about her. Try again

• Love
Reactions: UnstableMabel2

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
more like ur harassing Mabel u child abuser just cos u got no more amo left u think ur clever going for someone’s trauma very abusive indeed ur the one that’s making yourself look like a narcissistic child abuser not them now go play skipping
Only thing I've ever said... Lol I've hours of s she's pulled. But you know. We live in hope 🍀

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Oh how we played Sam! Best laugh was how she fell for it. I can't stand her. She's a sly snake. Everybody she makes friends with she falls out with eventually. She slagged you all off. Me I'd say to your faces!! You are all scum!
i don't care about SAM ahaha they were made to look sly you fing weapon

i don't like SAM and she doesn't like me so couldn't care less what she has said
so don't think you did anything to me by your little game

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Lottie have a sty bag luckily god work in good ways so she have no fing way of ever having any kids EVER giving birth! But Tam says she have had her own children to say it's ok for Lottie mocking grape doxing the dead!
Doxing babys
Doxing grave stanes
Doxing babys
So on and on but Tam says it's fine she is her friend and she was also in the group of using Vulnerable peoples information if u talk out or don't agree with them 🚩😡

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I don’t like tam tbh but I think her showing the picture of the kids was a mistake becuse she was scrolling through screenshots…. although I do think it’s weird she has a picture of someone’s kids on her phone! But this isn’t mables fault! She didn’t know the picture would be shown! But I do think feisty should be outed for what she’s done!…. At the same time tam should be outted for her bribing pedos!
For someone who professes to be such an expert in protecting children, it's an unforgivable "mistake", as for gobshite Mabel, it was her live, she should have shut it down straight away. That drip Mazza is just an annoying wee nat. As for Fiesty, if she's guilty then absolutely she should be outed, but the kids should never have been exposed like that. It was disgusting and potentially dangerous for those kids.

Fiesty

Mar 12, 2024
Secret
For someone who professes to be such an expert in protecting children, it's an unforgivable "mistake", as for gobshite Mabel, it was her live, she should have shut it down straight away. That drip Mazza is just an annoying wee nat. As for Fiesty, if she's guilty then absolutely she should be outed, but the kids should never have been exposed like that. It was disgusting and potentially dangerous for those kids.
If I was guilty my own children would have been taken during COVID! No foster carer guilty of that would keep their own kids too. Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.