• IMG_7642.jpeg
    IMG_7642.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Haha
Reactions: MantisLady

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
I can't believe Tam just said this dirty t have given birth and have children NO LOTTIE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A s BAG BY GOD AND CANT HAVE CHILDREN SO TAM EXPLAIN HOW SHE REACTS TO HER OWN BABY BEING DOXED?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Bottom line is - I do NOT agree with Tam exploiting the children's trauma, and feel she said 'oh I'm sick you guys can read the rest' was to purposely involve Mabel and Mazza in this particular part.

BUT fiesty, you are making sly little digs at Mabel, thinking your clever, like regarding her genetics, clearly referring to Mabels trauma, making digs at Mazza & this is why you are NOT a good person.

I'm not sticking up for Tam, because I think what happened tonight was wrong and Tam caused this, BUT i will stick up for Mazza and Mabel, especially since BOTH of them have apologised for tonight, but Tam has stated she doesn't care.

If you really care about your kids, stop making little digs and smart ass replies on a bloody comment cafe troll post, because you will never persuade me otherwise that you don't deserve whatever you get, YOU not YOUR children.

So, come off this, start being this new improved fiesty and put your children first for ONCE in your life because ultimately it is going to be them that suffer, not you.

I'm done for tonight. My thoughts really are with your kids, because my god they deserve so much better than the start they've already had from you, so let's hope you wake up and change that for them :)

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
Oh you on about jigglepuff you better leave that girl alone she’s a little sweetheart , none of you will ever compare to her leave her be you bullied her once before for having ms and calling her slow stupid a dribbler that was enough leave her be she’s not well
I love jigglypuff. She came to visit my hubby and I. She's bloody lush she is. They had better leave her alone. ♥️

Mar 14, 2024
wales
Oh but I let them sit for almost a year and do this to mine?! 😅 Aye ok. I'm done sitting back
then grow up and do the right thing if it’s being that bad take the evidence to the relevant places and do the right thing oh but wait u can’t cos ur a narcissistic child abuser and the bizzys will find more stuff on u

But I told you to unalive. Hmmm are you talking about. Give someone enough rope... In the context of the are talking let them talk? Enough to be their own ending.

Idiot
Your the fing idiot that told me to play in traffic over an hour or so ago christ are you suffering with memory loss now along with your pretend disability

Status
Not open for further replies.