Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Tell Tam that but Tam knows she have Doxed kids and dead baby's and Mazza too is involved in all this but try and play she isn't nothing to do with Lottie and the other vile fs.
Blah blah blah....if i had anything to do with lottie I'd be following her, and her i. Try again

Mar 2, 2024
Fiesty on her way to pick up ❄️

Attachments

• IMG_7646.jpeg
    IMG_7646.jpeg
    369.9 KB · Views: 20

B.C.C

Mar 14, 2024
London
Tam talking of other kids and dox some children tonight!
But her own are at the dads because she wanted to go on the sniff and TikTok 😭
Spending time with an ex"s teenager!
Because she is one of the ones sniffing with you Tam 😉
All will be revealed!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Do me a favour. STOP riding around on that pity train. I'm sorry I didn't believe you about your brain tumour, but let's face it. First you said it was cancer, then it wasn't. So you can't blame me! OK you have one & I'm sorry you have one. I would not want to be you! As for mocking your SA. Absolutely rubbish. I said to Danielle. WHY were you showing pics of yourself in your bra to FACTFREAK then later claiming you were SA. It just didn't make any sense. But I guess each to their own.
you are as relevant as fiesty's wheelchair piss of back to the old folks home granny :ROFLMAO:

Feb 29, 2024
Uncledad
Do me a favour. STOP riding around on that pity train. I'm sorry I didn't believe you about your brain tumour, but let's face it. First you said it was cancer, then it wasn't. So you can't blame me! OK you have one & I'm sorry you have one. I would not want to be you! As for mocking your SA. Absolutely rubbish. I said to Danielle. WHY were you showing pics of yourself in your bra to FACTFREAK then later claiming you were SA. It just didn't make any sense. But I guess each to their own.
Oh dear then realised you messed up and passed blame onto feisty 😖

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Why oh why do you need to write a fing essay, if you've had such an amazing night with hubby, why are you on here?

Reactions: Witchy_woowoo
Status
Not open for further replies.