Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
One of my new highlights on here is watching these thickwits talking to themselves because everyone's pressed the ignore button on their arses. 😭🤣
Me and morning cuppa was doing that this morning, but I would say I have missed a few, so will grab them when they show their god dam ugly heads

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Do we all think that the exposé on Fiesty was done to throw contempt towards Angie?
I don’t feel like it was done for this reason at all, and even if it was, I think that would entirely fail because the abuse that Fiesty put to that child has nothing to do with Angie.

If it was an attempt to condemn the fact she goes in Angie’s chat, then the information only came out last night, so nobody knew before last night anyway?

Who?

IMG_0639.png IMG_0635.png IMG_0642.png IMG_0637.png
The first one is my favourite. Couldn’t look more like a slug if she tried

Do we all think that the exposé on Fiesty was done to throw contempt towards Angie?
I don’t feel like it was done for this reason at all, and even if it was, I think that would entirely fail because the abuse that Fiesty put to that child has nothing to do with Angie.

If it was an attempt to condemn the fact she goes in Angie’s chat, then the information only came out last night, so nobody knew before last night anyway?
I believe the reason they’ve done it is because Feisty keeps going live and spouting lies about all of them. It’s a defence move

Nov 10, 2023

It wasn’t anything to do with Angie. The fiesty and Mabel/tam arguments have been a very long running thing. Fact freak got into Mabel’s box at one point as well. Fiesty has previously doxxed tams and fact freaks kids.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Why oh why Angie is making this about her.
It’s the same s but different day
Bit of advice
Change or go get some new bedding
Scrub your rat infested bedroom out
Buy some woodwick candles/ air freshener
Hoover/ clean the carpet
Go get some curtains(not expensive either)
Sort your wardrobes out
Have a good dam shower
Out clean clothes on
Make some food
Instead of running your gums of, because you think you are important
“NEWS FLASH” your not

Status
Not open for further replies.