Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm actually shocked 😲😲
Same with Angie, they were always private. She fingered herself and got fully naked on a public live. They would promote them on TikTok and invite people over to watch. They would even had group chats on clapper you could join and everyone was sending nudes. I saw a guy wanking in his supermarket bathroom. It was VILE. Anytime they were pulled up lost had ideas and excuses and would do anything but use a website made for sex work. Bunch of perverts 😭

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I don't mind, as I wouldn't say anything that I wouldn't want other people hearing.

Let me just get my feelings out on PLM. They are vile disgusting people. Anyone associated with them and anyone who platforms them are fing wronguns as well. And the fake accounts starting to follow me after I commented in Tams can do off.
PLM are fing thick, horrible fs who prey on other thick fs, usually themselves. Don't want PLM trolling you? Don't give them your name and address.

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Same with Angie, they were always private. She fingered herself and got fully naked on a public live. They would promote them on TikTok and invite people over to watch. They would even had group chats on clapper you could join and everyone was sending nudes. I saw a guy wanking in his supermarket bathroom. It was VILE. Anytime they were pulled up lost had ideas and excuses and would do anything but use a website made for sex work. Bunch of perverts 😭
Oh ma gawd... I mean, I don't know why I'm so surprised but yet here I am feeling very shocked 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
Im in Angie’s and of course Irish Debs is pro life

She’s a t and I can’t call her all the names I want to on TikTok cos it will censor me

t don’t wrinkly demonic old dry fanny

PLM are fing thick, horrible fs who prey on other thick fs, usually themselves. Don't want PLM trolling you? Don't give them your name and address.
I just don't share ANYTHING personal about myself online, about my life. Apart from having a past issue with Frosty I've never been targeted by PLM ever.

Reactions: RedRedWine🍷

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
ffs Angie knows all about children , parenting like everything to do with parenting yet she is an raging alcoholic who never gave birth . feck Angie i'm going to take all your advise :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.