Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Toot toot all aboard
Screenshot_20240317-182101~2.png

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I genuinely don't give a do if someone gets an abortion. I don't care what race religion someone is etc I'm not about to police someone's body. I'm a raging feminist so I could argue about it all day ๐Ÿ™‚
I'm with you. Do what you want innit.

There's enough fed up people being born into fed up families, so if it's right for you, do everyone else.

Fiona doesn't know what she's talking about. I don't think she has any idea how hard it would be carrying the baby of a rapist. If the want for a baby is that desperate you'd be willing to go through that physical and mental torture you need your head checked not your reproductive organs.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
Fiona doesn't know what she's talking about. I don't think she has any idea how hard it would be carrying the baby of a rapist. If the want for a baby is that desperate you'd be willing to go through that physical and mental torture you need your head checked not your reproductive organs.
Exactly. My husband and I have been TTC for almost three years and I would never be desperate enough to voluntarily get a just to get pregnant. Thatโ€™s top tier manic.

Status
Not open for further replies.