Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Oh for god sake, I was never under a fake account, I was in there WITH the fake account of Zia, trolling TOGETHER! I was in there on MY account alongside someone who was on a fake account of Zia trolling TOGETHER.
ohhhh my bad sorry girl, i thought you meant you were in with zia trolling as in thats the account yoou were using xoxo

Reactions: itsjustmemazza
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Her and Doug 5 years ago!

I’m simply not buying it 🤣

IMG_0675.jpeg

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
i am not trying to run any narrative im stating facts that you were in there under your own account and commented saying you felt kazzy was manipulated

was that what you were torlloing about is what im asking?
We were both trying to get demi to like us, and troll her. Like I said I even said to demi it was me, when she asked who had been spying on her for 2 years. No but you both can message me privately, or take the same approach doubtfire did?

Anyway bottomline is, through my own trauma which I WILL never speak on I would never EVER associate or feel sorry for anyone who has any part of PLM. Those that know me, also know that I would never be part of the kinda scene. I am very outspoken, I don't switch between creators, chat s in various lives, I make my opinion very clear like I always have done.

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Has lottie owned getting magz hunters real name from slowpoker tam? I doubt it 😂
You don’t know the half of what she’s done 🤦🏻‍♂️
Magz Hunter was found because she was using her official tiktok page for hunting and her decoy page for decoying as personally profiles. She was using them to go in boxes with anyone who would listen to her and PLM. She was being tagged in videos from friends and family at SOCIAL EVENTS. She made absolutely no effort to safe guard herself and her family. She used her pages she protested that were for protecting children to talk with her family and pedophiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.