Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
If Mabel fancies going on a riot at some point tonight are we all meeting here?!
IMG_4101.jpeg
IMG_4100.jpeg
oh wowowowoww

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Magz Hunter was found because she was using her official tiktok page for hunting and her decoy page for decoying as personally profiles. She was using them to go in boxes with anyone who would listen to her and PLM. She was being tagged in videos from friends and family at SOCIAL EVENTS. She made absolutely no effort to safe guard herself and her family. She used her pages she protested that were for protecting children to talk with her family and pedophiles.
Don’t come in here saying Lottie didn’t do it when she did. She’s a t

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
When you sit with wronguns and knowing the stuff they've done makes you as bad, grow a backbone and tell them to get to do I'd rather be on my own than have wronguns as mates.
I think your going off on narrative of someone that doesn't really know Mazza or Mabel. Every single person that has been brought to mabels attention she has blocked, and CLEARLY stated she will share no association. I can also assure you that mazza and mabel will be feeling absolutely shocked and disgusted to find out about Tam and who's in her live, so I dont think you are being very fair - as all I have seen from these two girls (mazza and mabel) is they have both BOLDLY stated they want NOTHING to do with any PLM, and wrongens fullstop.

Status
Not open for further replies.