Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
ALL THIS IS NOT FAIR ON MABEL & CO ... I FEEL BAD THERE GETTING DRAGGED & SOMEHOW WE HAVE BEEN LIKE A MIDDLE GROUND !!
NOT GOOD WE NEED TO TURN THIS BACK TO OUR HAPPY THREAD OR MAYBE START OUR OWN NEW THREAD?
What do u think ,??
People need to just ignore any comments made about it tbh (myself included, I’m guilty😂) and the people commenting will get bored and do off

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
ALL THIS IS NOT FAIR ON MABEL & CO ... I FEEL BAD THERE GETTING DRAGGED & SOMEHOW WE HAVE BEEN LIKE A MIDDLE GROUND !!
NOT GOOD WE NEED TO TURN THIS BACK TO OUR HAPPY THREAD OR MAYBE START OUR OWN NEW THREAD?
What do u think ,??
It’s that Frankie she’s taken it too far IMO! I’m blocking her. She didn’t need to take it live she didn’t need to say anything. Anything Mabel needed to know was in here !

Mar 8, 2024
Would anyone be so kind to update me whats gone on save me reading back through been in hospital all day finally home even just a little update pretty please 🙏
My head is fried with it all... I don't actually even know how to explain it all. I had to not listen for a while today. Hope you are ok? And hospital went well?

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Would anyone be so kind to update me whats gone on save me reading back through been in hospital all day finally home even just a little update pretty please 🙏
Drama, drama, drama. PLM, denial, Angie having a triggering debate on abortion. Tam on doing damage control and failing then people realising what she’s really like and who she associates with.
I think I have covered it

Status
Not open for further replies.