Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Would anyone be so kind to update me whats gone on save me reading back through been in hospital all day finally home even just a little update pretty please 🙏
Well I was gonna tell you to do off but the added hospital visit and the pretty please tugged on my last heart string.
The chat got took over by tam and plm and triggered most of us the do out. We all ended up as fat fers under and on top of a very unstable table with lots of snacks. Now you’ve snapped that heart string so if there’s anything I’ve missed. Tough fing s 😁🤣🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Cocker-afucka-chew.
1 she's a cock.
2 she can do off
3 she's always chewing some poor fers ears off with her patronising voice.
I’m always here for all cockerpoo bashing and reality checks.

Shes giving dg all her money this evening, what a fing strange woman. Imagine her smug smile as he “wins” his “battles”. Like she really thinks she’s doing something

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m always here for all cockerpoo bashing and reality checks.

Shes giving dg all her money this evening, what a fing strange woman. Imagine her smug smile as he “wins” his “battles”. Like she really thinks she’s doing something
Maybe she rented out one of her bathrooms.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’ve just ate my snacks and now you’re all making me feel sick 🤢
Screenshot_20240317-231541~2.png

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Maybe she rented out one of her bathrooms.
I was thinking as I saw her sending some of her millions to DG, I’ve not seen her mention comment cafe since she told us to shove all her bathrooms up our arse. Do you think she realized what a t she sounded like?

Also does anyone know what 30,000 coins would cost you? I saw 3 battles and in total I think she gave that much I’m curious is that a lot when you purchase them

Status
Not open for further replies.