Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
b8fa632961cd3398a0b589186ad20fa7~tplv-tiktok-shrink:72:72.webp

delusive_angie1
comment cafe you are right in your comment. I did read it 🀣
Obviously you are because you keep mentioning me
do off Angie , i know your supporters in here im not that stupid that's why i wont really be commenting much in here cause there soooo boring .. anywayyyyyyyyy the real important question is ... you pissed yet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Isn't it strange that mabel is using this thread. Your obsession with me mabel is getting weird. Why don't you use your own? I now believe the people on here are from her platform hahaha
Your lives are based on plm and pedlos.
You're hanging about with pedophiles! At this point we are starting to question if you are one! Everyone is even the cult πŸ™‚

Nov 10, 2023
Isn't it strange that mabel is using this thread. Your obsession with me mabel is getting weird. Why don't you use your own? I now believe the people on here are from her platform hahaha
Angie you spent the last year accusing everyone who disagreed with you of being PLM. You have them in your boxes regularly and you’ve and them as mods.

Mar 14, 2024
London
i like Mabel but I trust no one on this app to support.
Hahaha she's best friends with tam. She picks and chooses who she exposes. Mazza was sitting with plm has she mentioned that? She does everything for the views trying to get a platform.
Viewers speak volumes. She only gwt views talking about pedlos. Fact. Of course the trolls like yourself will like her. Says it all really

Reactions: littlemissbrownnose

Medusa

Flangies minions/enablers your all seriously lacking brain cells and a decent set of balls. (Youre all spineless, fake twats) A LOT of you liked the post I posted last night of all Angies best clips and laughed along. You've clearly s the fing bed during the night and went into full panic mode and clicked unlike and removed your comments 🀣 FYI...I can STILL take a ss and post it in here who you are and when you liked and commented on it.😊
Flangie I know you're in here these people laugh and mock you on a daily basis then they'll declare their undying love for you in your comments. For do sake wake up and smell the roses.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
says the one with that group in her box and comments daily :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
says the one thats friends with child abuser fiesty
says the one who has nonces in her live and defends them

Flangie does it trigger you that im in here is that what is wrong

fyi this isn't tiktok hun, you can say the word pedo xo

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
imagine being friends with Fiesty when she abused kids

Ha ha rich coming from u angie.. you have them in your box daily.. and mabel outs them u on other hand supports um

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Angie darling your jealousy to anyone been mentioned is so bad
You are a freak
You are sick
You know nothing

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

I’ve been on here since November last year, I didn’t even know who Mabel was, back then.

Also did I win the video competition and will you take me up on my offer to let you keep the Β£100 and instead give Irish Debs a ban from your boxes for six months? Imagine how much more lovely your lives would be! And you can use the Β£100 to buy a new cat friend for Babaloosha

IMG_0699.jpeg

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon πŸ–οΈ box
Listen here s for brains I’m not apart of Mabel platform I’m here because of the likes of you soapy the way you carry you’re self the way you ponce the way you lieeee I’m here because you smelly Draws and only you got it soap dodger now go clean your self smelly bollox

Nov 10, 2023
Hahaha she's best friends with tam. She picks and chooses who she exposes. Mazza was sitting with plm has she mentioned that? She does everything for the views trying to get a platform.
Viewers speak volumes. She only gwt views talking about pedlos. Fact. Of course the trolls like yourself will like her. Says it all really

Drama Delight

Mar 9, 2024
Angie you might find it hard to believe but YOU have kept PLM alive talking about them 24/7, accusing everyone you argue with. Plenty of your supporters are friend with PLM or wrongens like frosty, fiesty, Demi and Johnny. Yet you blame everyone else.

Look up double standards your face is in there.

You assume everyone is from that group yet you forget you played your part were not all scum and alot of us have brains unlike you and in actual fact i wasnt keen on mable at all but shes seems to be the only one who can really get under your lots skin with the truth. Now whether we like her or not thats an achievement since the rest have crawled back up your ass and said sorry delusional angie πŸ™„

Katslater

Mar 7, 2024
You’ve had multiple members of PLM in your box and have had someone who SA a minor in your box you deluded t .

Go change your pissy fishy knickers and clean your sick covered duvet you tramp

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 your a troll group why would I care wat you weirdos think πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But you do care? You said you deleted your account last week 😭 You sit here refreshing all day and talking about us on a live. Threatening to unalive yourself so people stop discussing the things you do. Run back to your pedophile friends πŸ™‚

Status
Not open for further replies.