Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Hahaha she's best friends with tam. She picks and chooses who she exposes. Mazza was sitting with plm has she mentioned that? She does everything for the views trying to get a platform.
Viewers speak volumes. She only gwt views talking about pedlos. Fact. Of course the trolls like yourself will like her. Says it all really
is that you admitting to being a pedo flangie?

coz you claim i get views talking about you
now your saying i get them from talking about pedos

Nov 10, 2023
Hey Angie
IMG_3981.jpeg

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Hahaha she's best friends with tam. She picks and chooses who she exposes. Mazza was sitting with plm has she mentioned that? She does everything for the views trying to get a platform.
Viewers speak volumes. She only gwt views talking about pedlos. Fact. Of course the trolls like yourself will like her. Says it all really
VIEWERS AGAIN you are paranoid
Go get some fresh air that smell in your room has got to you all the toxic fumes your sucking in and breathing out

Mar 14, 2024
London
Angie you might find it hard to believe but YOU have kept PLM alive talking about them 24/7, accusing everyone you argue with. Plenty of your supporters are friend with PLM or wrongens like frosty, fiesty, Demi and Johnny. Yet you blame everyone else.

Look up double standards your face is in there.
No mabal sits with mazza who's friends with lottie and tam. It's constant plm and pedlos. Have u been watching the same live? Why is she friends with tam then exposes others? Make it maje sense. Omg why am I arguing with trolls. I'm too famous for this 🤣🤣🤣

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Isn't it strange that mabel is using this thread. Your obsession with me mabel is getting weird. Why don't you use your own? I now believe the people on here are from her platform hahaha
Your lives are based on plm and pedlos.
now that's funny Angie thats all i heard out of your mouth last year now there hanging in your boxes like a scene from crimewatch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Ohhh you still banging on about the time a year ago when you dragged me over the app saying i made my uncle the victim? So I done stuff to piss you off right back?? But i didn't go as low as you attacking traumas. And i certainly didn't pop on the server unlike you angie, remember when you started playing charchars surrender on live?? And i certainly didn't obtain akis number either, but you did didn't you? Hoping he would give you a pass. Yip you keep running your narrative bestie

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
No mabal sits with mazza who's friends with lottie and tam. It's constant plm and pedlos. Have u been watching the same live? Why is she friends with tam then exposes others? Make it maje sense. Omg why am I arguing with trolls. I'm too famous for this 🤣🤣🤣
famous for shagging a dog.....famous for supporting nonces

yeah you can keep all that fame hun don't want none of that

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I’ve been on here since November last year, I didn’t even know who Mabel was, back then.

Also did I win the video competition and will you take me up on my offer to let you keep the £100 and instead give Irish Debs a ban from your boxes for six months? Imagine how much more lovely your lives would be! And you can use the £100 to buy a new cat friend for Babaloosha

IMG_0699.jpeg
Can you add Zia in that ban

Katslater

Mar 7, 2024
You have Lottie in your box all the while you deluded t . Also have Sheryl who was in PLM

Status
Not open for further replies.