Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I love it when Lynz sounds muffled, I imagine her pen pals holding her head under water 😂
My head exploded yesterday during their forced birth discusion here she said her baby dad is a violent criminal and he's locked away for years. Shes defo got a type. Imagine getting away from a man like that then deciding to write to men on death row.

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
No mabal sits with mazza who's friends with lottie and tam. It's constant plm and pedlos. Have u been watching the same live? Why is she friends with tam then exposes others? Make it maje sense. Omg why am I arguing with trolls. I'm too famous for this 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not the one talking about nonces day in day out. I'm not the one accusing everyone of being in plm. I'm not the one who constantly has members in any boxes. I'm not the one who says the most vulgar things to hurt others. I'm not the one who obtains people's story's to use on them as a weapon....do i need to carry on?

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
My head exploded yesterday during their forced birth discusion here she said her baby dad is a violent criminal and he's locked away for years. Shes defo got a type. Imagine getting away from a man like that then deciding to write to men on death row.
She loves the wronguns hence why she’s sat in that fs live day in day out

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I'm not the one talking about nonces day in day out. I'm not the one accusing everyone of being in plm. I'm not the one who constantly has members in any boxes. I'm not the one who says the most vulgar things to hurt others. I'm not the one who obtains people's story's to use on them as a weapon....do i need to carry on?
Mazza just take the piss out of her gets to her more ❤️ come join us under the unstable table 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.