Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
No mabal sits with mazza who's friends with lottie and tam. It's constant plm and pedlos. Have u been watching the same live? Why is she friends with tam then exposes others? Make it maje sense. Omg why am I arguing with trolls. I'm too famous for this 🤣🤣🤣
Alcohol has rotted your brain Angie. It’s you who’s surrounded by nonces and cretins. It’s you have them in your boxes and it’s you who have little chats with them offline.

I’ll sum it up for you. You’re a liar, hypocrite and Gary glitter impersonator. If ya get me. Now do off back to your vom encrusted bed you waste of a "human"

Mar 8, 2024
My mum
I'm not the one talking about nonces day in day out. I'm not the one accusing everyone of being in plm. I'm not the one who constantly has members in any boxes. I'm not the one who says the most vulgar things to hurt others. I'm not the one who obtains people's story's to use on them as a weapon....do i need to carry on?
I’m now waiting on the ‘LISTEN YEAH’ response 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 15

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Hahaha she's best friends with tam. She picks and chooses who she exposes. Mazza was sitting with plm has she mentioned that? She does everything for the views trying to get a platform.
Viewers speak volumes. She only gwt views talking about pedlos. Fact. Of course the trolls like yourself will like her. Says it all really
YOU HAD THEM ALL IN YOUR BOXES 😂😂you were chatting to Johnny and god knows who else until very recently, you hypocritical,sad, lonely old tramp. Get your own house in order before commenting on our morals, we have a choice in here to ignore other users, but don’t get to choose who comes in unlike you !! You smelly MH blaming victim, go get yourself some help like real help sort your twisted head out then come back and maybe step off your high horse !

Status
Not open for further replies.