download.jpeg-1.jpg
download.jpeg-3.jpg
download.jpeg-2.jpg
Awwwww thank you ❤️

Reactions: itsjustmemazza

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Flangies minions/enablers are seriously lacking brain cells and a decent set of balls. (Youre all spineless, fake twats) A LOT of you liked the post I posted last night of all Angies best clips and laughed along. You've clearly s the fing bed during the night and went into full panic mode and clicked unlike and removed your comments 🤣 FYI...I can STILL take a ss and post it in here who you are and when you liked and commented on it.😊
Flangie I know you're in here these people laugh and mock you on a daily basis then they'll declare their undying love for you in your comments. For do sake wake up and smell the roses.
😂 I’d fing post it, let’s show the fers up for being the flip flops that they are

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Flangies minions/enablers are seriously lacking brain cells and a decent set of balls. (Youre all spineless, fake twats) A LOT of you liked the post I posted last night of all Angies best clips and laughed along. You've clearly s the fing bed during the night and went into full panic mode and clicked unlike and removed your comments 🤣 FYI...I can STILL take a ss and post it in here who you are and when you liked and commented on it.😊
Flangie I know you're in here these people laugh and mock you on a daily basis then they'll declare their undying love for you in your comments. For do sake wake up and smell the roses.
well said (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.