Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
do me you're slow to the party hun, were you still at Miller and Carter? This is yesterday's news. Catch up before writing a load of s no one really gives a do about. Ps nice try at having a dig at our mable, but this is not the crowd for you to be supported by.
Oh druggy. When I want your monkey brained input, I'll rattle your cage. Ok? Get it? Got it? GOOD. Now do off scumbag!

• Haha
Reactions: itsjustmemazza
Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
im not denying anything.
i am no longer friends with tam or following anyone that has any ties with that group whether that be to expose them, speaking to anyone associated to them, or used to be in there ect.

but are you going to address why you are friends with fiesty when you where given proof she apologised to frosty and shown proof that she is friends with No contact coach plus
she abused children when she was a foster carer and even went to the extent to lie and try and pass the blame onto innocent children to cover the fact she abuses kids
she left the house in absolute disarray whilst the kids where living there also with an animal and was taking cocaine around kids....
so don't ever try and come at me for my friend choice when i actually don't bend my morals whenever it suits me
Yet you are friends with Mazza who neglects her poor disabled daughter so she can sniff her powder & get sfaced every night Kels. I call double standards.
Awe shame about you and Tam. I thought you were 2 peas in a pod tbh.

Reactions: Napolean
Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Oh druggy. When I want your monkey brained input, I'll rattle your cage. Ok? Get it? Got it? GOOD. Now do off scumbag!
Yes i take prescription drugs babes because I'm a bit cuckoo...If you honestly think you just told me then, wrong hun me and mable are just laughing at you. You pissed off because i said I'd steal your hubby 🤣 b please maybe take the druggy comment up with your bestie feisty. Oh wait it was just 1 line though wasn't it? Then it was maz's fault she used her nose as a hoover, but don't worry sket, we have all the evidence

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Yet you are friends with Mazza who neglects her poor disabled daughter so she can sniff her powder & get sfaced every night Kels. I call double standards.

Is this not your bestie admitting to being on cocaine and lying about it 🫣

Mar 3, 2024
South Wales UK
b rich coming from the best friend of an actually self proclaimed druggie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
She told us about it ages ago in a heart to heart & she NO longer touches it. You are an addict yourself, but good for you, you've been clean a long time eh?
I've never touched the stuff. Drugs are for mugs. I can't even drink more than once in a blue moon when its a special event & 1 bottle of wine with soda lasts me ALL night & I don't smoke anymore. Quit 17yrs ago. On meds for my bipolar you see. Yes I'm a crazy b if I don't take them that's why I make sure I never miss a dose!
Bit of info you can now use against me darling. Do your worse.

Nov 10, 2023
1. As far as I’m aware Mazza doesn’t do drugs. Everytime I’ve seen her live she is completely coherent and that’s mostly at night.
2. Some people do have morals and will cut people off who are involved with or associated with that group. Maybe you could learn from that. Given that fiesty was in the server and is friends with frosty.

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
She told us about it ages ago in a heart to heart & she NO longer touches it. You are an addict yourself, but good for you, you've been clean a long time eh?
I've never touched the stuff. Drugs are for mugs. I can't even drink more than once in a blue moon when its a special event & 1 bottle of wine with soda lasts me ALL night & I don't smoke anymore. Quit 17yrs ago. On meds for my bipolar you see. Yes I'm a crazy b if I don't take them that's why I make sure I never miss a dose!
im an addict ahahahahahaaha okay hun
i dont even drink you fool the only drugs pumping through my veins are from my real disabilities
so if that is considered being an addict then you are too since you take med for your bipolar :ROFLMAO:

Mar 16, 2024
London
Omg accidentally scrolled into demis live! The bull she comes out with!
I spoke to dj hawke once, maybe twice, the guy then stalked all of my accounts and was a weirdo, which is how I came across you demi! It was 2 years ago, not 4! I have never run back to you begging for your forgiveness and I am now beginning to think your whole story about DJ hawke was probably made up as you seem to just make up stories as you go along, victims being myself, chloe, tam, Alex, just to name a few! It use to bother me when you made up crap but not any more, I just laugh at you and your sad excuse of a mum!

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
oh because fiesty and yourself had a heart to heart that means its okay that she is a legit druggie, abuses kids, neglects kids and supports wronguns

your morals aint moral-ing

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Get the evidence where i sniff anything or appear on live sfaced....you've deffo got me mistaken for your prescription abusing friend there. Again said with evidence to back that up. Do you really want me to get it all and drag your friend across the app again? Because you're pushing me here doll and it's gonna affect her not me. See slander isn't a crime in Scotland you dumb do.

Status
Not open for further replies.