Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Can We ALL STOP Getting on at mabel & maz about who they may speak to or not.
THIS PAIR Have actaully got morals & are standing up to the wrong uns on the App.
We can't sit here dictating who anyone may or may not speak to, if they are choosing to use their platforms for good!!
Mabel & Mazza & Co have jumped up to call out Angie & others based on what's been put out on tiktok & here. Give them a little RESPECT FFS INSTEAD of questioning every dam move.
We might be trolls here but that's for banter, we don't wanna come across as bully's or dictators. Most of us here have Morals & will voice the right opinion BUT let's just stop getting on at this lots & focus on the actaul wrong uns themselves..

I like mabel & co but i don't want it to come across as we are stiring the pot and trying to cause a divide. They do there own thing & you can either support them or not.
It's really not hard.

Mar 16, 2024
London
Get the evidence where i sniff anything or appear on live sfaced....you've deffo got me mistaken for your prescription abusing friend there. Again said with evidence to back that up. Do you really want me to get it all and drag your friend across the app again? Because you're pushing me here doll and it's gonna affect her not me. See slander isn't a crime in Scotland you dumb do.
I'm sure when I did that live with fiesty in my box she said she was going to remove the post with this information on there, where your kids were being spoken about, from HER FB page, did she not?

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
THIS PAIR Have actaully got morals & are standing up to the wrong uns on the App.
We can't sit here dictating who anyone may or may not speak to, if they are choosing to use their platforms for good!!
Mabel & Mazza & Co have jumped up to call out Angie & others based on what's been put out on tiktok & here. Give them a little RESPECT FFS INSTEAD of questioning every dam move.
We might be trolls here but that's for banter, we don't wanna come across as bully's or dictators. Most of us here have Morals & will voice the right opinion BUT let's just stop getting on at this lots & focus on the actaul wrong uns themselves..

I like mabel & co but i don't want it to come across as we are stiring the pot and trying to cause a divide. They do there own thing & you can either support them or not.
It's really not hard.
Opio

It's really not hard.
stop dictating then 😂 your reads are very long and it’s been a long day at work for some

Mar 13, 2024
unknown
Is this not the state of her NEW house with kids that live there 🫣
1000031289.png
is this not your friend telling a convicted pedo that she is helping her through the worst times 🫣
1000029662.jpg

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Get the evidence where i sniff anything or appear on live sfaced....you've deffo got me mistaken for your prescription abusing friend there. Again said with evidence to back that up. Do you really want me to get it all and drag your friend across the app again? Because you're pushing me here doll and it's gonna affect her not me. See slander isn't a crime in Scotland you dumb do.
Ohh this is deep 😦

Feb 29, 2024
She can do off! Her hands ain't fing clean and if she thinks she can sit and say we're part of plm then she can think again.
You're a well known wrongun you twisted piece of s. Stop deflecting Tam we know you're a lying scummy t. You took bribes from a pedophile. It's a joke that you even call yourself a hunter- you couldn't even find an egg on a easter egg hunt you tool. The people who know you can't even stand you because they know what you are. We're human whilst your just a BEAST!!!
Tams latest post says that feisty has called the police on her and she said she’s going to make out she found the stuff about feisty on comment cafe!🤣
Can we have a vote?
Laugh react this post if you think tam will get arrested again this week 🤣
Sad react if you think she won’t 😭

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024

It's really not hard.
Agree totally with this

Status
Not open for further replies.