Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Sorry for my tantrum earlier guyssss.

All this pedo chat is exhausting. Everyone seems to have energy and outrage for plm who have done sick stuff online but nobody seemed to be bothered with Angie saying she had a video of someone essentially snogging their child. It's just all getting too disgusting and not funny anymore.
with u on that 💯 🤗

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
why is Angie live always about concerning sexual content now its about a brother and sister having an intimate relationship oh and Rickstar we know you want him Angie but i can 100% confirm that will never happen . he is only coming for clout and im sure you will be accusing him of something by the end of the night . he might get /con shiela to sign over her half of the house but thats about it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: plus when he sees that true face of yours well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... have fun angela :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

why is Angie live always about concerning sexual content now its about a brother and sister having an intimate relationship oh and Rickstar we know you want him Angie but i can 100% confirm that will never happen . he is only coming for clout and im sure you will be accusing him of something by the end of the night . he might get /con shiela to sign over her half of the house but thats about it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: plus when he sees that true face of yours well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .... have fun angela :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had to leave hers when sheryl was questioning if angie still has periods, angie went red faced and had no actual answer 🤢🤢

Mar 18, 2024
The Sea
Kels. I honestly couldn't care less what people online think of me! I have my family & friends in the real world. I've got a temper & I will stand my ground against ANYONE!! I don't let people tell me what to do or say. I'm nobodies puppet. I answer only to me!
The issues you have with Feisty are not my issues. IF I found out the accusations were true, then I will address them myself.
I worked for the government for long enough to know that everything can be faked, even a passport!
Answer me this ok?? IF that paperwork was legitimate, which I highly doubt. Why on earth was one of the girls Feisty fostered in her live today? Surely she would want absolutely nothing to do with her? Why do her own kids always seem so happy when I get to see them & talk to them on WhatsApp?
Look Kels I know you hate the world for what you've had to endure in life & my heart goes out to you, it really does. As I said to Sam. When you had those donations for that Miss T or whatever her name was. I saw that you do in fact have a heart. You showed that you have a nice side. And I actually respected you for it. I saw this nice side to you when we used to talk. But what you have become is rather sad to see. 😢 Bring back the happy, fun loving Kels before you end up the most hated person on tiktok! 😞
Not being funny but a lot of people love kels so don't know what your on about tbh...... chatting pure waffle with the " before you end up the most hated" love! She has a voice for herself and others who cant have a voice, she's helped so many people on this app! What has feisty ever done for anyone but herself??? Nothing is the honest answer but bring her greasy, dirty, dusty, musty, crusty self on the app to lie and be a complete douche! Which is no help to anyone except their sleep demons and I have heard on the app that not even they want anything to do with that fing slug!!

Mar 18, 2024
The Sea
Are you a total stranger that needs a room? Yea? Please come to my house, oh you like my lamps? They're made out of human skin 👀
I done you a picture 🖤🖤
image0_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.