Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Who here believes this bulk s story that EQ was set up ??
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
Who do you believe Eq or Corey's Side ???

Mar 8, 2024
Who here believes this bulk s story that EQ was set up ??
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
Who do you believe Eq or Corey's Side ???
I don't believe anything any of the pricks say they all lie, desperate for drama and gifts and talk pure toss

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
No. That was my account. I have 2 exposing Angie. I renamed and then deactivated the team MR account after seeing them all flocking back to her. I'm female and I'm not Rhys. I still have my backup exposing_delusive_angie where I have posted about it.
Hold on I'm getting confused now but the exposing account is that a different one as I thought exposing del was Lottie. ??

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
@The Hairy biker :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
_4816acf8-0415-4c85-92bb-409c99e1da3d.jpg

Mar 16, 2024
the universe
Hold on I'm getting confused now but the exposing account is that a different one as I thought exposing del was Lottie. ??
Im in no way connected to Lottie or her kind of people. Mine has been my backup for ages because the cult mass reported all my videos daily on the team MR account and I was close to losing it which is why I set it to private. My videos expose Angie and she has me blocked on all her accounts because I affect her.

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Im in no way connected to Lottie or her kind of people. Mine has been my backup for ages because the cult mass reported all my videos daily on the team MR account and I was close to losing it which is why I set it to private. My videos expose Angie and she has me blocked on all her accounts because I affect her.

MY APOLOGIES
Sorry I didn't mean to accuse you of being lottie like I said I was just confused asi thought she had a similar account. 😅
But I'm sorry I know its not nice being associated with such scum.
Is this your account then ?
If it is As I was following you anyways 😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_115206_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_115206_TikTok.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.