Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
IMG_4206.jpeg

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Who here believes this bulk s story that EQ was set up ??
I think she was in on tbe whole thing, but it's turned nasty as she takes things way to far... now ALL the big creators are jumping in on bandwagon.
Eq said some horrendous things about that Corey & others yesterday. It's really unforgettable in my eyes.
Who do you believe Eq or Corey's Side ???
i believe its all a set up from start . They are all in it inc red luke zac dg etc etc I just dont believe any of them they all want milk it for all they can get from gifts views etc... EQ is 1 the biggest liars on app shes up their with Angie n elphaba the list goes on n on . Look how red said start she wants all new ppl in boxes but whos all in box just now the usual ones... Corey side not heard.. ollie even admitted to some it being a set up

Mar 16, 2024
the universe
MY APOLOGIES
Sorry I didn't mean to accuse you of being lottie like I said I was just confused asi thought she had a similar account. 😅
But I'm sorry I know its not nice being associated with such scum.
Is this your account then ?
If it is As I was following you anyways 😂😂
Yes that's me the only account I have now exposing angie

Mar 8, 2024
i believe its all a set up from start . They are all in it inc red luke zac dg etc etc I just dont believe any of them they all want milk it for all they can get from gifts views etc... EQ is 1 the biggest liars on app shes up their with Angie n elphaba the list goes on n on . Look how red said start she wants all new ppl in boxes but whos all in box just now the usual ones
Her boxes are boring. Same dickheads every week. Didn't she use to do randoms then last half hour the 'big creators' 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.