MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
how are these all new faces

1710849837592.png

fingerlicking

Mar 19, 2024
england
Ooo I actually thought team miss red was Rhys as well 🤣
We all know Rhys isn’t off the app, he can’t stay away, he’s like vermin can’t get rid of them, as for himself he’s nothing but nasty work, laughs at people for apparently no reason at all. He’s in my opinion not a nice man, probably why miss red and him make a match. Two vermin made for paradise

Mar 8, 2024
We all know Rhys isn’t off the app, he can’t stay away, he’s like vermin can’t get rid of them, as for himself he’s nothing but nasty work, laughs at people for apparently no reason at all. He’s in my opinion not a nice man, probably why miss red and him make a match. Two vermin made for paradise
Wonder if they still speak, he must if been pissed off that Alex took his miss red bestie spot and luke

bestbread2

Mar 17, 2024
london
The
A random thing just came into my head. Before Angie and the other side all made up(publicly). I noticed that she started saying “Miss Red is on at 10, I’m coming off”. Makes me think there’s a lot of scripts behind the scenes.
yes i think they have all worked together the whole time all off them just to mug money out off the mugs

Mar 11, 2024
london
He soon dropped off the app as Rhys. Arse twitching like a rabbits nose with the whole clapper saga. He’s far too nosey, invested, let alone having his spoon stuck in the s pot to totally disappear. I agree he’s definitely sit in the red one’s ear

Status
Not open for further replies.