Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

fingerlicking

Mar 19, 2024
england
how are these all new faces

1710849837592.png
Again trying to stay relevant, gets familiar faces in and does her little talk through the gap in mouth thing to gain popularity and then when things go bad she comes crying for sympathy gifts and then as soon as someone sends big dollar oh would you look at that she screw up her face like a moron and uses it for her advantage. She belittles everyone and she’s a knob I said what I said and I ain’t fing sorry.

fingerlicking

Mar 19, 2024
england
Wonder if they still speak, he must if been pissed off that Alex took his miss red bestie spot and luke
They speak daily according to miss red, them two are two peas in a pod as for Alex, he can piss off an all, it would surprise me if miss red Rhys and Alex all met up and plotted their comeback, bunch of twats them lot

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
Again trying to stay relevant, gets familiar faces in and does her little talk through the gap in mouth thing to gain popularity and then when things go bad she comes crying for sympathy gifts and then as soon as someone sends big dollar oh would you look at that she screw up her face like a moron and uses it for her advantage. She belittles everyone and she’s a knob I said what I said and I ain’t fing sorry.
totally agree 💯 they all clout chase off each others scripted set ups

Medusa

They speak daily according to miss red, them two are two peas in a pod as for Alex, he can piss off an all, it would surprise me if miss red Rhys and Alex all met up and plotted their comeback, bunch of twats them lot
It's only a matter of time before he makes a come back. Birdy has clawed herself back to being reds mod and she said worse than Rhys.

fingerlicking

Mar 19, 2024
england
He soon dropped off the app as Rhys. Arse twitching like a rabbits nose with the whole clapper saga. He’s far too nosey, invested, let alone having his spoon stuck in the s pot to totally disappear. I agree he’s definitely sit in the red one’s ear
Clapper!! Red lied through her teeth about that! Said she didn’t know when all over the fyp it was shown she knew the whole fing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.