Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sausages for all
1000006258.png
Genius ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
For me Rhys was like the ultimate canon event.
It felt like before him, every week someone was being uncovered as deceptive in some way. There was an almost weekly scandal happening. And then the people doing 'FYP gossip' became addicted to finding and documenting exposures and take downs...Criminal records, scams, manipulation, charity fraud, criminal allegations. I watched Rhys as i found him more tolerable than all the others and couldnt actually work out why he would be their friend when he seemed 'so nice'. Then HE was 'exposed' as being thoroughly unpleasant and it made me realise that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the people that ask for money on Tiktok are not to be trusted. The leaderboard is overly representative of people with criminal records. To trust the words or actions of someone streaming live at face value is one of the most naive things you can do in the present day. People are so vocally distrusting of mainstream media but will believe what Only Tony Official told them cos 'hes a real one, tony speaks the truf innit'.
There's too much I can tell you about Rhys the t.

But pointless exposing someone who isn't here....๐Ÿคช

Will coco be mentioning her accusations of racism toward angie or we still forgetting about that??
I remember when they fell out, she would be commenting on all the Angie fyp videos, about what happened. I donโ€™t understand how she can just forget, when Ang is the exact same person ๐Ÿ˜’

Will coco be mentioning her accusations of racism toward angie or we still forgetting about that??
It will be a case like when someone makes a threat to kill or says the worst imaginable comment in angies live and she ALWAYS says โ€œoh, sorry I didnโ€™t hear that, I must have missed itโ€. Funny she never heard it but knows what every fers said about her. Cocoa claims โ€œI didnโ€™t hear that cause I donโ€™t watch very oftenโ€ but also claims โ€œIโ€™m always watchingโ€. They all need to start passing Sherylโ€™s double ender about to each go do themselves

Mar 2, 2024
I remember when they fell out, she would be commenting on all the Angie fyp videos, about what happened. I donโ€™t understand how she can just forget, when Ang is the exact same person ๐Ÿ˜’
Blows my mind. It also blows my mind her name says no filters but Iโ€™ve seen her live ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Last I heard that coco said she forgives Angie and she doesn't believe in racism because everyone's the same just different shades ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.