Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
i did not insinuate or try and accuse tam of anything. i messaged her annoyed that my name was mentioned in a live where i asked it not to be. it is exactly what i said on live is it not? so again due to my short sentance of saying to lisa 'im no longer friends' it has been spun that im accusing her of involvement of a certain group but as you have just said my messages to tam was about my name being mentioned..... so i am coming to the place that people are saying i fed up in and rectifying the situation because people have decided to take my words and fit whatever narrative they want onto it when that isnt what was meant or said
Oh and btw kat is in a new server with her son and purple aki and others from the old plm server! It was in demis live last night! Tam is in contact with all these people!
9D2FFF5B-E2CE-4F94-B635-C5127A9492AE.jpeg

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
All these idiots defending Tam have only known of her the past couple of years on TT stop telling people that have known of her years that they are wrong 🙄
Im not being nice to anyone that comes here from tiktok ever again they are all weird as do, can they not go rim her on their own platform? Stop trying to convince us to like tam 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.