Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
All that aside, and don't come at me because you brought the topic of tam here, but what she needs to do is get the do of the app, and start putting her kids first. She openly says she will welcome another 24hr stay in a prison cell. This whole thing is about the fact her children has been targeted right? Well get off the app, and start protecting your own kids instead of putting yourself in situations that land you in a fing prison cell AWAY from your kids. MY opinion, hate me or like me, I honestly will never lose any sleep over what people on an app think of me 🤓

Mar 16, 2024
Scotland
Oh and btw kat is in a new server with her son and purple aki and others from the old plm server! It was in demis live last night! Tam is in contact with all these people!
9D2FFF5B-E2CE-4F94-B635-C5127A9492AE.jpeg
And where is that from, times dates? That could be old not new?

Mar 15, 2024
Noneyabussiness.
I'm going quiet.

I do not want anything to do with paedos, pml, or tam.

Can't be fed with all that s.

And mabel as someone who bangs on about protecting kids 24/7 you're doing yourself NO favours at all

Peace out until its fun and about angie 🫡🫡
Apparently angie has just posted a new video, im gunna go and look at it 😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm going quiet.

I do not want anything to do with paedos, pml, or tam.

Can't be fed with all that s.

And mabel as someone who bangs on about protecting kids 24/7 you're doing yourself NO favours at all

Peace out until its fun and about angie 🫡🫡
I'm more scared of the tiktokers coming over here trying to convince us to like people 😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.