Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
USA
Just been sat in angies live there whilst some woman named Emma was in the box.. Emma asked Wayne why he “fat shamed woman” and his reply really wasn’t nice atal, what gets me more angie is that a puss head,crack head, dildo share’r, face like a badgers arse (Zia) all which are grown adults finding there entertainment and getting excited whilst they all bully 1 woman😡😡!! Wayne asked her to put her camera on and even the mods were writing things like trigger warning & be prepared🤦🏻‍♀️

How can crack head wayne say that he’s pissed off with fat bastatrds costing the NHS’s money for being over weight when addicts cost the nhs a lot of money too😕 make that make sense’s?

How can an alcoholic talk about somone else’s drinking?

How can Sheryl who didn’t leave her house talk about somone getting a job

How can Zia of all people call somone “ugly”😅

Wayne said that if a man wear a wig there a “tr.anny”.
This little fing dickhead wants to be main character.

I’ve got so much fing anger from the live that a can’t type it all out in here

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_7724.jpeg
    IMG_7724.jpeg
    222.9 KB · Views: 20

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Just been sat in angies live there whilst some woman named Emma was in the box.. Emma asked Wayne why he “fat shamed woman” and his reply really wasn’t nice atal, what gets me more angie is that a puss head,crack head, dildo share’r, face like a badgers arse (Zia) all which are grown adults finding there entertainment and getting excited whilst they all bully 1 woman😡😡!! Wayne asked her to put her camera on and even the mods were writing things like trigger warning & be prepared🤦🏻‍♀️

How can crack head wayne say that he’s pissed off with fat bastatrds costing the NHS’s money for being over weight when addicts cost the nhs a lot of money too😕 make that make sense’s?

How can an alcoholic talk about somone else’s drinking?

How can Sheryl who didn’t leave her house talk about somone getting a job

How can Zia of all people call somone “ugly”😅

Wayne said that if a man wear a wig there a “tr.anny”.
This little fing dickhead wants to be main character.

I’ve got so much fing anger from the live that a can’t type it all out in here
Pointless getting worked up over people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.